About Back Pain
Back pain is common health problem. It's known that 75% of adults have trouble with back pain at least one time in their life.
- Long term resting on bed is the worst thing you can do.
- Do not use pain killers more than you need.
- More than half of the back pains disappears in one week, 1/3 of te back pains disappears in 1 mounths
You can manage your back pain by
- making easy back pain exercises,
- controlling your activities,
- limiting drug usage,
- fixing your sitting position,
- controlling your weigt lifting and carrying position.
You must go to doctor on these stuations.
- When its hard to move your leg because of the back pain. It may occur because of falling or pushing.
- If a pain or indolence occurs from your back to leg.
- Very painfull back pain aldough you can move.
- If you urinate more tan usual and if you feel burning while urinating.
- If stomach, intestine illness occurs with back pain.
- If its hard to control urinary bladder or intestine.
- If its still exists aldough you try everything for 72 hours at home.
- Weakness at leg or foot with backpain.
At least one of these occurs you must go to doctor!